Hobby Lobby "Unique" kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Chris Lagemann

My "purddier" rockets
Reaction score
I was quite surprised when I ran across the "Hobby Lobby Exclusive" Estes rocket kits the other day in Jeff City. Picked up the Cherokee E and the Luna Bug. Also surprised to see that most of the Estes line (Rocket kits and Engines) was sporting a "You Pay" price tag which looked like a 25-30% discount over the regular prices. Then the disappointment.... can't use the 40% off coupon like normal, because of the discount.

I pick up most of my stuff from AC Supply (normal 40% off Estes prices) anyway, but don't care for the shipping charges. I am glad to see Hobby Lobby is still in the game.

Wallace

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Also noticed mine no longer carries 29mm motors. I'm through with Hobby Lobby...

Scott_650

Reaction score
Also noticed mine no longer carries 29mm motors. I'm through with Hobby Lobby...
HobbyTown/HobbyForce carry Estes 29mm BP motors in store at a discounted price - 20ish% off I believe. Most (all?) online vendors charge a $35 hazmat shipping charge for them - trick is to make a big enough buy to get free shipping from AC Supply then think of the $35 as total shipping :)

Latest posts