High Power Vender for Desert Heat

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldlizard

Reaction score
Good news for Desert Heat. We will have a high power vender for Desert Heat, March 29-30th.
We have finalized arrangements with Bay Area Rocketry to be at Desert Heat.
Those of you who attend Desert Heat this year, please support and thank them for coming all the way to Tucson from the San Francisco area.
Come out and enjoy our weather and launch your rockets with us! There is dry camping allowed. Restrooms on site, with running water.

This is good news. Now I need to lookup bay area rocketry as it is a vendor I am not yet familiar with.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Rocketry Forum mobile app

No worries about Bay Area Rocketry, mate. He's a great guy and very easy to deal with. Desert Heat-when and where? I think I went to one south-east of Tucson a while back. Nice place.

No worries about Bay Area Rocketry, mate. He's a great guy and very easy to deal with. Desert Heat-when and where? I think I went to one south-east of Tucson a while back. Nice place.

The meet is March 29-30. Saturday from 9a.m. to 5p.m., then a night launch from 6p.m. to 9.p.m. Sunday is from 9a.m. to 1p.m. Weather permitting, (wind and/or rain). The site is west of Tucson. We share the facility with a R.C. plane field. They allow us to use the field twice a year, once for Desert Heat in March and then in October for a one night launch session. There is a 100' long canopy with tables for rocket assembly and prep. On site restrooms with running water, and dry camping is allowed.
sararocketry.org has directions and information. If you plan on attending, all are welcome. If you are towing trailers/motorhomes with dingy cars, please P.M. me for directions, the website directions are for regular non-towing vehicles.

Last edited:
excellant night launch on sat. usually about 30 flights maybe 10 model low power 20 mid high power

Back