high power motor (cesaroni)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a glass of dihydrogen monoxide. and I don't feel a thing

That's because you are developing a tolerance. This isn't good — soon, in not already, you will wanting more and more to achieve the same high.

I just had a glass of dihydrogen monoxide. and I don't feel a thing

If you haven't already, you'll feel DHMO's effect on kidney function. Repeated ingestion will cause discomfort or even involuntary urinary discharge. Bad stuff, I tell you.

If you haven't already, you'll feel DHMO's effect on kidney function. Repeated ingestion will cause discomfort or even involuntary urinary discharge. Bad stuff, I tell you.

I feel that you are drastically understanding the side effects of dihydrogen monoxide. Stop downplaying the danger and putting the inadequately informed at risk!

Let's face it, it's everywhere and just too dangerous. Time to ban DHMO!

[youtube]yi3erdgVVTw[/youtube]

I feel like this thread has become a bunch of people trying to put out an M1810-R by dumping loads of water on it.

Who would do that when you can just pee on it?

I dunno about you, but I have no intention of being within pissing distance of a burning M motor under pretty much any circumstances. Although that reminds me of the Oatmeal comic about the Tesla Model S (https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s) where he points out that a standard internal combustion car runs on explosions a few feet from your crotch. His buddy with a Tesla and solar panels runs his car on explosions 92 million miles away (incidentally his car is therefore powered by nuclear fusion). He then charts happiness vs. distance of the explosions from one's crotch.

Incidentally, DHMO is the primary constituent of raw sewage.

And it remains present even after the standard sewage treatment procedures!

The only reliable way to get rid of DHMO is to run a DC Current through it, collect the resulting gases, and ensure that the gases collected never come into contact with each other.

Back