• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold High Power 6ft Extreme Rail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Dubrick

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Had life events get in the way of my sell off...Moved into a new home. So keep an eye out the next week or two starting today for items being sold.

First item: Black Heavy Extreme 6ft rail w/pad adapter. Never used $100.00 plus you pay shipping or local area pick up in Gaithersburg MD.

Attachments

• 20220902_155257.jpg
    20220902_155257.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20220902_155304.jpg
    20220902_155304.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220902_155455.jpg
    20220902_155455.jpg
    911.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Had life events get in the way of my sell off...Moved into a new home. So keep an eye out the next week or two starting today for items being sold.
Any un-built Dynacom stuff you got lying around, you let me know ok? You may not remember, I'm the guy that took all the still photos of your Nike Ajax at Bong. :)

Any un-built Dynacom stuff you got lying around, you let me know ok? You may not remember, I'm the guy that took all the still photos of your Nike Ajax at Bong. :)
Ofcourse I remember, look at my avatar. No luck on Dynacom, right before moving last year I tried to reach out to Eric through on of his friends becuase I wanted him to build me another Nike Ajax. Rumor was he made two which one was mine and was hoping to grab the other. Didn't have any luck. Never heard from him. Now I'm out out of the hobby but I still have the inter stage coupler I'll never part with.

Attachments

• 20220902_160231.jpg
    20220902_160231.jpg
    845.5 KB · Views: 1
Ofcourse I remember, look at my avatar. No luck on Dynacom, right before moving last year I tried to reach out to Eric through on of his friends becuase I wanted him to build me another Nike Ajax. Rumor was he made two which one was mine and was hoping to grab the other. Didn't have any luck. Never heard from him. Now I'm out out of the hobby but I still have the inter stage coupler I'll never part with.
Very cool, I remember it well. :)

Back