EVENT High Frontier 17 - SEP 25-26 - Pawhuska, Oklahoma

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caraviator

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It’s that time of the year to come and join Tulsa Rocketry in the rolling hills of Osage County at the Pawhuska Municipal Airport in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Our 17th year to host this blockbuster of a launch. Starting September 25 through the 26, launch times are from 9-5 both days. With a 20,000 ft. AGL waiver, a Saturday night launch and many contests. Check the website for further information and registration information.

For more info go to https://tulsarocketry.org/high-frontier/

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/586728119403850

High Frontier 17.png

Last edited:
Looking forward to it, especially since it appears I'll be missing Airfest now...........:mad:😭

Building a replacement pop-pod lost at AirFest for my Bomarc glider. Have 2 G64's assembled and ready to load. Friday still set up day?

THANKS! After searching in the Milo for about 45 minutes for my glider I was both burned up and out. I also tried searching the Milo behind registration and Wildman, I was DONE.
I probably need a back-up. So I'll finish this one.

Last edited:
So, since you will have two pop pods, good time to create a Canadian Bomarc, so you can fly both at once!

Range setup begins at 10 AM Friday morning. In the past there has been a members only afternoon fun fly, I hope it continues.

Last edited:
High Frontier is wrapped up. We had to scrub early today due to high winds, but it IS Oklahoma, so…….it happens. Saturday was an awesome day to fly, though. It was really fun seeing all the kids that came, and hearing them when the bigs went. I think they were awed by the M flight that went up!

I’ll add, the Bomarc flight with the pop-pod was really cool! Hadn’t seen that one before! Reminded me of my old Estes foam Shuttle that operated similarly.

My thanks(again)to MikeyD for making that flight possible when my pop-pod was turned in at AirFest, and bringing it up. Now if I could induce more turn while in glide mode.

Back