HI from new member

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickball

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, After reading this forum everyday for the past several months and learning a lot, I figured it's about time I registered and get involved a little bit. I'm a BAR working on NAR Level 2 and hope to be talking to many of you soon.

Well, WELCOME! Glad you decided to join us! I hope this forum is, and has been a tremendous help. I think that you will find it just that too! Everyone on here knows what they are talking about and will answer pretty much ANY question you have. Again, welcome!

Hi Wick,
Welcome aboard.
I am working on my L2 also. Mine with Tripoli.
Best of luck with yours.

HELLLLOOOO! Now you can ask questions instead of just browsing through!

Enjoy!

Greetings and Welcome to TRF! Relative to most any other forum you'll ever visit - rocketry related or not - this will probably be the best community you'll find online. Welcome and enjoy.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM or Email.

Welcome to TRF and welcome back to the fold, as it were :)

YOur're going to like it here, I promise you that!

Rocketsonly, Elapid, Eugenefl, and Jflis, thanks alot, I appreciate the warm welcome. By the way Jim, I have purchased a Deuces Wild for one of my winter projects.

Wick, it sounds like there is another order to FlisKits in your future----you just gotta get yourself an ACME Spitfire, that has to be the most attention-grabbing design that I have run into!

Don't be afraid to ask questions here, and don't be bashful about posting pix of your rockets

Hey Powderburner, Its funny you mentioned that, I do plan on building the ACME sometime in the near future.

Originally posted by WICKBALL
Rocketsonly, Elapid, Eugenefl, and Jflis, thanks alot, I appreciate the warm welcome. By the way Jim, I have purchased a Deuces Wild for one of my winter projects.

THAT'S my boy :D

This could get a tad confusing! :D

Welcome to the forum!!! You got questions? Someone will have the answer. :)

:D

Phil

Now Wik....it isn't really that complicated, just count the number of letters! :D

Oh welcome to the forum Wickball!

Welcome to TRF, the BEST place I have found for all the answers to your questions - and believe me, I have asked more than my share !

Back