Hi- from Joe Conway

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe C.

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined 0n 2/13/2023 I am I very high power addict who has been a level 3 flier for well over 15 years. I also design and build my own motors and fly them at Friends of Amateur Rocketry (www.friendsofamateurocketry.org) in the Mojave Desert. Typically I fly to altitudes from 13,000 ft. to 25,000 ft.

Attachments

• Buck Rkt..JPG
    Buck Rkt..JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • Big.JPG
    Big.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Love the pods and the tailcone! Looks a lot like a rocket from a beloved childhood book series, "Dig Allen Space Explorer". I still have a set of the books. I'm lazy so I'm flying mostly model and mid-power these days, but that's me. Anyway.....welcome!

Hi, I just joined 0n 2/13/2023 I am I very high power addict who has been a level 3 flier for well over 15 years. I also design and build my own motors and fly them at Friends of Amateur Rocketry (www.friendsofamateurocketry.org) in the Mojave Desert. Typically I fly to altitudes from 13,000 ft. to 25,000 ft.
Wow, look at the size of that thing! Like, how do you even get an ego like that in the frame? (Just kidding).

Welcome aboard, thanks for the pics. Maybe if I head out there one of these days I’ll look around for you.

That is some impressive history (and slightly daunting to someone like me new to the hobby and flying mostly A motors). Welcome aboard!

Wow, look at the size of that thing! Like, how do you even get an ego like that in the frame? (Just kidding).

Welcome aboard, thanks for the pics. Maybe if I head out there one of these days I’ll look around for you.
I go to FAR every once and a while and occasionally show up at the Holtville launches. If you get to one of those just ask around... A lot of people know me.

Back