HEY, Where is everybody?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marclee

Reaction score
No posts from anybody in 3 days! What is this, "The Stand"? Did everybody disappear? Is anybody working on any exciting rockets? electronics? launch equipment? bathroom remodeling? :eek:

I have a new project that I am working on, and I am working with Milo on having some pictures posted.

Stay tuned.

Carl had a new post this morning. He's repairing his... Harpoon? Harm? He has so many I get them confused. Anyway, he has done another one of his "there's no such thing as too much detail" jobs on creating and applying the decals.

P.S. - Please don't give my wife any ideas on the "bathroom remodeling" topic. It would really interfere with what little time I have for building rockets.

Well, I've just finished construction on my LOC Viper III. Now I have to begin the finishing process. I'm also working on finishing my daughter's Yank Enterprises Wraith. I've got to work out more of the details on the altimeter bay for my level 2 project and I ordered some new tubes to build a 2X upscale of a Custom Razor.

I am still alive, breathing and checking the site several times a day. However, as Ken mentioned, I spent the last several days touching up, then painting stripes and adding decals to my Harpoon. The L3 parts order from PML will ship by Friday, so I will have to wait until next week before my replacement tube for the Harpoon arrives, then I will finish it.

I have also been busy working on a website for my Level 3 project...it can be viewed at the following URL:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/amraam

Thanks go to the Rocketry Forum for sponsoring my site; my mission was to get my documentation posted so it could be used as templates to assist others that desire to take the plunge.

Much has gone on in the ole' workshop lately; the Harpoon is finished as much as it can be, I worked out how I am going to do the electronics connector for the L3, I received all my orders except for the one from PML and, during a time when HPR reloads are practically non-existent, I aquired a M1419W for my L3 cert! A great two weeks here in "BuckeyeLand"!!!

Carl

I'm here. I'm just having a fight with the junk that is littering my garage. Unfortunately the junk is winning. Last night, one of my shelves in the garage semi-collapsed. Slowly but surely, I'm getting the garage cleaned out. Just wait till I tell my wife she can't park in there anymore cause I made a rocket painting shop. :)

Carl,

Amazing website. You certainly have your ducks all in a row. Your level 3 projects looks like a lot of fun and a ton of work. I wish you the best. I know your paintjob will leave us all breathless. At least me. ;)

Well, I've been in Connecticut for the past week visiting family. We drove partly so that we could bring back more than we came up with [belated Christmas gifts, rocket hardware, etc.]. I came back with my LOC Hi-Tech H45, a AAA Lasersonic, motor mount adaptors, and about 9 parachutes. I also visited Countdown Hobbies and scored an F101, but forgot to bring my Bonus Bucks [half the point of going there].

So...now I'll be sending in that NAR membership so i can get certified, then start saving up money to actually BUY the motor for my certification. :)

Hey, you were in Connecticut? I'm frequently there to visit my in-laws as well. In Fairfield/Greenfield Hill, near Westport. . I go to Countdown as often as I get out there. Kevin's a great guy. We'll be heading out again around Mother's day. If you'll be there let me know. maybe we can launch some off in between alll those danged trees...

Marc

Back