Hey, Fore Check!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrocketman

Reaction score
Since you like rockets, I will forgive you in advance for being a Blues fan :p
I think my Preds have just about blown their chance to edge the Blues out of the post-season. Now they have to beat the Hawks twice (which they have yet to do once this year) and beat St. Louis in regulation at Nashville to capture the 8th spot.

it doesnt matter what the preds do because the b's are gonna stomp them :p

It could be worse, you could be a Blackhawks fan. Boy, they stink like last week's laundry, with little hope of not stinking anytime soon.

Same goes for my favorite baseball team, the Brewers. Ya'd think if the owner's dad is the commissioner, he'd figure out a way to help out.

At least my Packers are still good, and better than the Bears. :D

Being from Michigan I have to go with the Red Wings. If we can just get some steady goal tending in the playoffs.

Go Avs!!!

Patrick Roy...if you're reading this...I BEG YOU TO COME BACK...Aebeschier is alright and all...but he's not the best goalie of all time like you are...

After the recent home-home series between the Avs and Wings, things are going to have to dramatically turn around if the Avs really expect to make playoff noise.

Go Wings!

Just keeping the Hockeytown (and my hometown) spirit alive here in the middle of Avalanche country!

I have to second DPatell and say - GO AVS....

Haven't been to a game but will get some playoff tix if they come out. Always a fun time...

Edward

Originally posted by DPatell
Go Avs!!!

Patrick Roy...if you're reading this...I BEG YOU TO COME BACK...Aebeschier is alright and all...but he's not the best goalie of all time like you are...

what are you kidding me? Roy is a joke.....there are many better than him....I thought you were a goalie Patell ;) ;)

Btw the only time anyone should have cheered for the Avalanche is when Bourque was playing for them.....thats the only time

There is no excuse for being a Bruins fan...

and 551 wins don't lie people...BEST goalie of all time, bar none...

Regular Season Wins - 551 ( Also most in any major sport )
Regular Season Games - 1029
Regular Season Minutes - 60235
Only Goalie to win 200 + games with 2 teams
8th all time Career Winning Pct - .618
11th all time Career Shutouts - 66
3rd all time Goalie Assists - 45
Playoff Wins - 151
Playoff Games - 247
Playoff Minutes - 15206
Playoff Shutouts - 23
Playoff OT wins in one Season - 10
Playoff consecutive wins - 11
2nd Longest Playoff Scoreless Streak - 227:41
Playoff Single Season Wins (Shared) - 16
Conn Smythe Trophies - 3
Most 30 Win Seasons - 13
Youngest Conn Smythe Trophy - 20 years
Youngest Goalie to reach 400 wins 33 years

and in the spirit of not using drug references...put that in your straw and suck it!

rocket trike, tom,

I'll have a hot dog and a Labats Blue in your honor next time I'm at Joe Louis Arena!

sandman

Back