Here's a random tip

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfaBrewer

Reaction score
Well, it should be pretty much common sense, but a Hershey bar shouldn't be left in your car for a couple of days during a Texas summer. Even after a week back in the relatively cool confines of my kitchen, it is pretty soft and has a strange chunky texture. I may have to sample another one (or two) from the pacakge to see if they all turned out this way.

Now I'm really curious about the marshmallows that were next to the Hershey bars. :eyepop:

My F-i-L put the makings for s'mores in my truck without telling me.

Reminds me of the story my wife told me about a family trip through Death Valley one Easter when they were little...

She and her sister got some GOOD Ghirardelli Chocolate to replace the soggy, melted, plastic-grassy mess they found in the Easter baskets their grandmother had given them when they stopped for the night.

I stopped in Rite Aid after work for a few things and some ice cream. Grabed a sandwich and it squished. another, same. another style, same. I stepped back and saw the lights were out in the coolers. five doors of icecream ruined. Thank God the beer cooler was ok :)

I stopped in Rite Aid after work for a few things and some ice cream. Grabed a sandwich and it squished. another, same. another style, same. I stepped back and saw the lights were out in the coolers. five doors of icecream ruined. Thank God the beer cooler was ok :)

Yea, "used" to manage? for them, sounds about right!!

Back