HERC 2/21 Tampa Meet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Zippy

Reaction score
I'm thinking 2 g-80's

jetra2

Reaction score
I'm personally thinking that two F50's and two F25's would be an awesome flight. You'd just have to make sure that the igniters on the F25's are taped to the bottom of the motor so they don't pull out when the F50's light!

Jason

lets fly high

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetra2
I'm personally thinking that two F50's and two F25's would be an awesome flight. You'd just have to make sure that the igniters on the F25's are taped to the bottom of the motor so they don't pull out when the F50's light!

Jason
[/QUOTE I would love to try four F-20 econo jets. but I can't find any. They have a loud roar and big fire. Doe's anybody have a couple packs they want to sell.

OccamMD

Reaction score
I'll check hobby lobby next time I'm on dale mabry.

Zippy

Reaction score
Aerotech sells the F20 direct from their website but I've never ordered from there so I have no idea if they're in stock or how long they take to ship.

eugenefl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Originally posted by pdooley
Where is there a Hobby Lobby on Dale Mabry?
He meant HobbytownUSA. The nearest (or only) Hobby Lobby in Florida is up near Panama City. :(

pdooley

Reaction score
He meant HobbytownUSA. The nearest (or only) Hobby Lobby in Florida is up near Panama City.
It's in Pensacola. My parents live up there.
I can never seem to time my trips with the 1/2 off sale though..

OccamMD

Reaction score
It's true thats what I meant. I don't know all the names unfortunately. I'm going to default to Hobby ___ next time so I don't look silly. Although House of Hobbies in Clearwater was my favorite spot growing up, very eclectic.