HERC 2/21 Tampa Meet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by n3tjm
Ok, I won't.

[Tempt]
I know my record is safe....
28.gif

AS.jpg

7 G motors :D

https://n3tjm.crosswinds.net/NSL/7_G35_American_Spirit.mpg

[End Tempt]

I lied :D
I'VE GOT THE FEVER IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm composites

I'm thinking 2 g-80's

Go for it. They have the same total impulse as the G40's. If the wind is blowing in the same direction you might want to bring a gator pokin stick though.

I'm personally thinking that two F50's and two F25's would be an awesome flight. You'd just have to make sure that the igniters on the F25's are taped to the bottom of the motor so they don't pull out when the F50's light!

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
I'm personally thinking that two F50's and two F25's would be an awesome flight. You'd just have to make sure that the igniters on the F25's are taped to the bottom of the motor so they don't pull out when the F50's light!

Jason
[/QUOTE I would love to try four F-20 econo jets. but I can't find any. They have a loud roar and big fire. Doe's anybody have a couple packs they want to sell.

Aerotech sells the F20 direct from their website but I've never ordered from there so I have no idea if they're in stock or how long they take to ship.

Originally posted by pdooley
Where is there a Hobby Lobby on Dale Mabry?

He meant HobbytownUSA. The nearest (or only) Hobby Lobby in Florida is up near Panama City. :(

He meant HobbytownUSA. The nearest (or only) Hobby Lobby in Florida is up near Panama City.

It's in Pensacola. My parents live up there.
I can never seem to time my trips with the 1/2 off sale though..

It's true thats what I meant. I don't know all the names unfortunately. I'm going to default to Hobby ___ next time so I don't look silly. Although House of Hobbies in Clearwater was my favorite spot growing up, very eclectic.

Latest posts

Back