(Help)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck101

Reaction score
谁能给个火箭发动机的图纸

Originally Posted by ck101 said:
谁能给个火箭发动机的图纸

Um... Yes, but only under certain conditions.:confused2:

And that's under considerable debate as it is! :cheers:

Last edited:
I think you may have translated incorrectly... I think what he meant was...

[youtube]n3bI71P_8O8[/youtube]

"Who can give rocket engine's blueprint" according to Babelfish

谁能给个火箭发动机的图纸

BTW, in English, this translates to "Who can give a rocket engine drawings"

The question is what kind of engine is desired?

-Kevin

Well, since it's in Chinese, I figured a lunar capable, black powder rocket is in order. I'm sure the Chinese aren't concerned about the risks to their astronaut corps.

Of course, given the low Isp of BP, it would probably take a rocket on the order of 10x the size of a Saturn V. And if it catos, it should be rather spectacular ;)

Bill

180px-Chinese_rocket.gif

BTW, in English, this translates to "Who can give a rocket engine drawings"

-Kevin
This is just speculation, but since he posted the message in the MicroMaxx section, it could be that he is looking for a diagram of Quest's 1/8A motor. A cut-away diagram of the motor is on the information sheet that is included in packs of MicroMaxx II's, but presumably they are not available where ck101 lives. If some kind person scanned the illustration from the info sheet and posted it here, that would address our friend's request.

MarkII

Is someone going to translate all of this back to Japanese (or whatever language it is) for the poor guy?

[...inappropriate comments removed....]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is someone going to translate all of this back to Japanese (or whatever language it is) for the poor guy?

You might be surprised that just as Babblefish and Google can translate from Chinese to English, they can also translate from English to Chinese. And since the poster came to an English speaking web site, he could be assumed to understand that he might need to do that.

...inappropriate comment removed....

There's a racial stereotype I haven't head in quite a while! :bangbang:

A pinyin or cangjie keyboard (two of the most popular keyboards on non-Chinese only computers) is only slightly more complicated than the QWERTY keyboard we use in English-speaking countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_input_methods_for_computers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since it's in Chinese, I figured a lunar capable, black powder rocket is in order. I'm sure the Chinese aren't concerned about the risks to their astronaut corps.

Of course, given the low Isp of BP, it would probably take a rocket on the order of 10x the size of a Saturn V. And if it catos, it should be rather spectacular ;)

Bill

我想你是错误的
中国
航天器VS USA
中国的很安全
没有事故发生
没有造成人员伤亡
但是美国【USA】【NASA的航天器】
丢掉了很多航天员的生命:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Just a thought that came into my head, can you imagine what their keyboards must look like? like 2000 keys... and all those little tiny scribbles and marks. no wonder they squint. I would have to if I was reading that too.
Yet in the very near future you will be working for them. Assuming, of course, that they think there is any value in hiring you. My advice is to start studying up on your Mandarin; you'll need it, even if it is just to say, "Please, sir, can I have a job sweeping your floors?" and "Yes, boss."

Bill
Yup, and they'll use you to test the equipment, since they will consider that to be the best use of your "capabilities."

MarkII

Last edited:
Yet in the very near future you will be working for them. Assuming, of course, that they think there is any value in hiring you. My advice is to start studying up on your Mandarin; you'll need it, even if it is just to say, "Please, sir, can I have a job sweeping your floors?" and "Yes, boss."

MarkII
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

我想你是错误的
中国
航天器VS USA
中国的很安全
没有事故发生
没有造成人员伤亡
但是美国【USA】【NASA的航天器】

Per Babelfish

I thought that you are wrong Chinese spacecraft VS the USA China do not have the accident to occur very safely have not caused the personnel casualty, but US[USA][NASA spacecraft] Has discarded many astronaut's life.

Per Babelfish

I thought that you are wrong Chinese spacecraft VS the USA China do not have the accident to occur very safely have not caused the personnel casualty, but US[USA][NASA spacecraft] Has discarded many astronaut's life.
Perhaps this has much more to do with the number of manned space flights the USA has conducted compared to China.

Mario

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

I have my Red Envelopes ready.

This weekend. Get ready to eat a lot.

Wow is this really happening here? Are we really using pseudo accents and slurs like this. Whats next jokes about eyes maybe? This is unreal for such a smart group of people. Even if what is being said does not make sence the howling mob thing is to say the least disapointing based on race. Can we not do better than this as a group?

Wow is this really happening here? Are we really using pseudo accents and slurs like this. Whats next jokes about eyes maybe? This is unreal for such a smart group of people. Even if what is being said does not make sence the howling mob thing is to say the least disapointing based on race. Can we not do better than this as a group?

Yes, it's not hard to figure out that it's the 21st century, and online language translators do exist. And it's the World Wide Web.

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

I have my Red Envelopes ready.

This weekend. Get ready to eat a lot.

Fred is just saying Happy New Year, and it is traditional to send small token gifts in red envelopes, and of course, chow down.

Fred is just saying Happy New Year, and it is traditional to send small token gifts in red envelopes, and of course, chow down.

Cool thanks for the explanation:)
Cheers
fred

Yup, and they'll use you to test the equipment, since they will consider that to be the best use of your "capabilities."

MarkII

how sad that some people actually still think this way.

我想你是错误的
中国
航天器VS USA
中国的很安全
没有事故发生
没有造成人员伤亡
但是美国【USA】【NASA的航天器】

如果中国人送了许多位宇航员,只要我们有那么你们也是会丢失一些。 ;)

耍笑与您

欢迎到论坛

how sad that some people actually still think this way.
I know - standing up to bigotry is so old-fashioned, isn't it? It's so much more trendy to pretend that our country will always be the de facto leader of the world in everything, that no other country will ever catch up with us, and that we can just sit back and play video games all day. And make racial wisecracks. We don't have to compete in the global marketplace, aggressively pursue new technologies, convert to renewable energy and grow our economy. After all, no one will ever be able to overtake us, right?

Sorry that I'm so out of step with the times.

MarkII

Last edited:
I know - standing up to bigotry is so old-fashioned, isn't it? It's so much more trendy to pretend that our country will always be the de facto leader of the world in everything, that no other country will ever catch up with us, and that we can just sit back and play video games all day. And make racial wisecracks. We don't have to compete in the global marketplace, aggressively pursue new technologies, convert to renewable energy and grow our economy. After all, no one will ever be able to overtake us, right?

Sorry that I'm so out of step with the times.

MarkII

Good Grief!
Take a couple days off and what happens.... Give it a rest Mark!
and MOD's Please get this Crud off the MMX forum.
most of this is dreadful drivel!

Back