Help with Andromeda

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
OK I got a parts pack from Thrustline for an Andromeda. I want to start building it, so I went to Jim Z's for the plans, I also got the body tube marking guides and the fin templates, but they are printing out too big. How do I get them to print the size I need. Thanx guys,

Tim

Check your printer settings and make sure "fit to page" (or something like it) are not checked.

Tim,

You are going to need some cool decals for that.... Should I add them to what I'm bringing you allready? LOL

You got way too much going on already just what you need another project.. :D

Tim,

You are going to need some cool decals for that.... Should I add them to what I'm bringing you allready? LOL

You got way too much going on already just what you need another project.. :D

Normally I would say yes, bring 'em, but I owe you like a $1,000 already... wait what the heck what's another $20. :roll:

Just kidding people. See you next week, I was able to arrange my schedule to be there. I wanted to try build a couple new rockets this weekend, so far that aint happening, including this Andromeda that I can't seem to get the correct fin sizes.

Surely someone has some type of scale? :confused2:

Well, thanx for all help people.........:rolleyes:

What I ended up doing was digging out my original instructions which had all the templates and such and I sized them down off of those.

Back