Help please, Eggtimer Quantum will not arm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got it fixed. Also I think the menu you are not seeing is just a variation on how it's displayed on apple devices. They sometimes open a dropdown that looks different.

My Quantum has been very reliable but today something went wrong. I have it configured with drogue channel off, main channel to deploy at nose over. In test mode the Quantum fires as it should. But in deployment mode, the Quantum will not arm. I have punched in the code numerous times, I've tried rebooting, no success. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the Quantum? Any fix?
Thanks for any info,
Bill
We were having the same issue but our main was red and drouge was on. It seemed to fix itself but our voltage regulator is now overheating and will beep continually after about a minute of being on. Any thoughts on what could be the issue?

If the voltage regulator is getting hot then you got a short. Check adjacent pins on the WiFI module, and to GND and 3.3V. Note that the metal can on the WiFi module is connected to GND, if you get a solder bridge between the can and the pins that will short it to GND and draw a lot of current. That's why we have you solder those wires to the BOTTOM of the module instead of the TOP... no chance of shorting to the can that way.

Back