Quantcast

help in Arduino gyro rocket stabilization system

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

MostafaAwad

Reaction score
I've got a project on gyro roll control stabilizer system and i need any information or sources or codes for programing ,,, any thing to help me to start the project

sorry for my lang , iam not taken eng lang well :)

Screen-Shot-2016-04-18-at-5.25.16-PM.png

SpaceManMat

Space Nut
Reaction score
Is that just the nose cone or is it the whole rocket? If it's the whole rocket I think you'll have a lot of difficulty getting it to fly straight.

MostafaAwad

Reaction score
Is that just the nose cone or is it the whole rocket? If it's the whole rocket I think you'll have a lot of difficulty getting it to fly straight.

i need the stabilizer only ,, not whole rocket

soopirV

Reaction score
I think SpaceMan was asking if the image you shared was just the nose cone, or if that is the entire rocket. His point is a good one- even with active stabilization you will want a margin of safety in terms of CG/CP ratio, and what you show is probably not inherently stable.
I love the arduino and have a couple of ideas rattling around, but mostly around data logging. Your project sounds very interesting; what I've read on the DOF modules is that they can be tricky to implement. I wish I had something better to offer, but good luck and I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Lowpuller

Reaction score
This sounds like it borders on a guidance system to me.

Should this be discussed on the forum?

SpaceManMat

Space Nut
Reaction score

mpitfield

Staff member
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score