HELP! I need some sci-fi...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWRackers

Reaction score
... HELP! Not just any sci-fi...

Due to either human or equipment error :eek: , I failed to get onto tape either Doctor Who or Battlestar Galactica on last Friday's (Oct 27) Sci-Fi Channel. Did ANYBODY here on TRF happen to (1) tape one or both programs, (2) still have it/them on tape, and (3) be willing to send/loan a copy to me? I have been thoroughly :( since Friday (my wife will verify that) when I realized I missed all the airings of the two episodes until they come around in reruns some time in the future.

Let's add some motivation: if I can get either program, I'll pay it forward by donating an extra $10 to the NAR/TRA legal fund. If I get both, I'll make it $25. (That's all I can afford after I finish ordering a set of Rocket Doggy shirts for the family ;) .)

Sorry, I do not have a tape of it either, but Sci-Fi re-runs the previous Friday's BSG episode at 10PM Monday nights.

Joe W

:kill:

Originally posted by Nuke Rocketeer
Sorry, I do not have a tape of it either, but Sci-Fi re-runs the previous Friday's BSG episode at 10PM Monday nights.

Joe W

:kill:
Drat! I missed that one too!

You can download Galactica from iTunes for $1.99. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by roadkill
I got Galactica on tape, if you still need it...
Yes, I do! I'll check out iTunes first, that would be quicker. But even if I get it that way (I just want to see it, I'm not keeping them), I'll still count that towards my legal fund donation. Seems only fair. :) But if iTunes seems like too much of a hassle, I'll PM you, Sue. Thanks for the offer!

Oy! I had both of them on my DVR, due to being out of town last weekend. And, I watched BSG last night, and deleted it!

Still have the Doctor, and could dub it onto a VHS for you, if you still need it, though I may not be able to do it for a couple of days.

Originally posted by kenobi65
Oy! I had both of them on my DVR, due to being out of town last weekend. And, I watched BSG last night, and deleted it!

Still have the Doctor, and could dub it onto a VHS for you, if you still need it, though I may not be able to do it for a couple of days.
I accept your offer, that would be wonderful! I will PM my mailing address to you. I can be patient ;) .

Originally posted by roadkill
I got Galactica on tape, if you still need it...
Thanks, I succeeded in downloading the episode from iTunes and watched it last night. So I'm good on the BSG front, and kenobi65 is sending me DW. So as promised, I've already made my $25 donation to the NAR legal fund.

Thanks, folks, you is good people!

Back