Help graphing data from Eggtimer Classic Flight Computer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntsgators

Reaction score
After the flight today with my Eggtimer Classic I was able to get the data into excel but I'm having trouble graphing the data like it shows in the user guide. In the user guide is says to go to eggtimerrocketry.com for step by step instructions but I don't see any. Does anyone have any tips on how to graph it?
User guide graph.png
This is the graph that is shown in the user guide

And the data won't be a pretty graph because either the motor didn't come up to pressure fast enough or the rocket got stuck on the rail. But after clearing the rail the rocket decided to go horizontal because there wasn't enough speed.

Attachments

• hyperloc_160_flight_1.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • hyperloc_160_flight_1.xlsx
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
This is what I get from your spreadsheet. I've set the altitude plots on the primary vertical axis and the rest on the secondary vertical axis.

hyperloc_160_flight_1.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to graph with Excel. Just select the columns you want to graph (Time must ALWAYS be the first one), then go to the Insert tab and select a scatter graph.

Thank you Chris. I guess the only problem I was having is that I was expecting to see a different graph then what the data showed me.

It's pretty easy to graph with Excel. Just select the columns you want to graph (Time must ALWAYS be the first one), then go to the Insert tab and select a scatter graph.
And where could I order some more transistors for the classic board because one of mine broke off when the rocket crashed and the other one is bent bad.

And where could I order some more transistors for the classic board because one of mine broke off when the rocket crashed and the other one is bent bad.
Those are TIP120's... a very common transistor. We have a bunch of them, of course...

Back