Hello

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
im new here so i guess id better introduce myself...

my first rocket was when i was like 6... the helicat... ill never forget how i saw the rod was slanted before i shot it off the second time... never got that one back...

now basically i just do rocketry for fun... cant wait till i get my liscence for high powered engines... im soon gonna join up with the LIARS (long island advanced rocketry sociaty)...

umm... well i guess its time for some pics... :D

DV20031212222951.jpg

the one on the left is of course the alpha III... 5th one ive built lol... the one on the right is a kitchen cup, clarinet mouthpeice, textbook cover, umbrella, and custom nosecone that i doubt will ever work but its worth a shot lol...

DV20031212223024.jpg

soon to come a 3c engine cluster... i just wanna get into clusters and such with small engines...

DV20031212223003.jpg

soon to come... the good ol mean machine... 3rd one ive built... the first one i made got stuck in a tree and the second got reduced from 6 feet to 4 in about 3 seconds... that was messy...

umm... yea thats about it im not gonna clog up your forum with noob rockets :p

i would love to get a pic of the pheonix and serno mounts i have... gonna rip out the old d's and put them in soon...

Welcome rabidsheeep!

You're in good company here, that's for sure! And do NOT worry about "clog up your forum with noob rockets".... can't happen...

in fact, just the opposite... if you *don't* post pic, this group can get very touchy... :D

**BUT**, we recommend that you use the ATTACH FILE feature (found just above the SUBMIT REPLY button) to attach your pictures instead of embeding them in your note.

The main reason for this is that there are a number of members who access the forum via dial-up modems and the inline pictures *really* slow things up for them. The size limit for attached pictures is about 100KB

Also, if you have a web page where you post pictures, you can include a link to those pictures (but attaching them is *much* better cuz we'll know they will always be here :) )

Enjoy the best rocketry forum on the net!

jim

one more thing... if anyone wonders why the -=2AD=- thing is on the rocket its my bf1942 clan... dont ask... im obsessive...

Latest posts

Back