Hello!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgather1

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently a student in the Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology program at Confederation College. As part of my program we have to create our own project in which I chose to make my own model rocket, a replica of the Saturn V rockets, for our final year of classes. I have always been fascinated with space and the technology used to get there which is why I chose to take on this challenge. One of the things I love the most is that the more you get into it the more there is to learn in order to safely fly these wonderful machines. Which is why I decided to join the community here. So I can meet and chat with other like minded individuals to help my adventures in rocketry stay safe and legal.

Hello everyone! I am currently a student in the Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology program at Confederation College. As part of my program we have to create our own project in which I chose to make my own model rocket, a replica of the Saturn V rockets, for our final year of classes. I have always been fascinated with space and the technology used to get there which is why I chose to take on this challenge. One of the things I love the most is that the more you get into it the more there is to learn in order to safely fly these wonderful machines. Which is why I decided to join the community here. So I can meet and chat with other like minded individuals to help my adventures in rocketry stay safe and legal.
Very good! You’ve got good reason to be here.

Out of curiosity, are you building the Apogee 1/70th scale kits or are you doing something else?

Very good! You’ve got good reason to be here.

Out of curiosity, are you building the Apogee 1/70th scale kits or are you doing something else?
I purchased the 1/70th kit as a reference to reverse engineer. I am constructing my model out of other material/process that I have learned in class. The body will be carbon fibre. Nose cone, transition covers, and fins are made from 3D resin print. I do have some purchased parts like the motors and motor tubes that will be used.

Back