Hello!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyrixa10

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just got back into HPR last march and looking forward to chatting with you. Got my L2 in September '21

Welcome back to the show! I see you're just up the hill in Alpine. If you haven't found them already, be sure to check out https://www.tripolisandiego.org/ and dartrocketry.org for the local HPR/LPR sister clubs. We have one more mid-week LPR launch left before the summer hiatus, on June 23. HPR at Holtville resumes on October 1-2. Hope to meet you soon! Any plans for AirFest??

Thanks caveduck! I've been out to holtville and a current member of ROC. Went to LDRS and had a great time (minus the heat). My wife did her L2 cert and was successful.

Thanks caveduck! I've been out to holtville and a current member of ROC. Went to LDRS and had a great time (minus the heat). My wife did her L2 cert and was successful.
Sounds like you're already well plugged in. I was up at Lucerne as well; too bad we didn't get to meet. Congrats to your wife on her L2!

Welcome to the forum! I believe we met at a ROCstock. I was asking about the kit you had custom ordered from composite warehouse or something like that. I saw you at LDRS. We were just behind you. I think you may know the Kobels. We were at LDRS together. I wanted to ask you at LDRS what the story was with your rocket being in the BuyRocketMotors advertisement.

Welcome to the forum! I believe we met at a ROCstock. I was asking about the kit you had custom ordered from composite warehouse or something like that. I saw you at LDRS. We were just behind you. I think you may know the Kobels. We were at LDRS together. I wanted to ask you at LDRS what the story was with your rocket being in the BuyRocketMotors advertisement.
You should have come up! Would have loved to chat! I have not met James or his dad yet. They were busy flying :) As for my rocket being in the ad, I can't really discus that just yet, ;) but they did reach out and ask for permission.

Yes! I see you're in Poway?
Correct.

DART is convenient, TRASD has a much higher ceiling for the LPR hot rods and two-stagers I like, ROC was a good backup when TRASD lost their site for a while, and VSWR is fun to volunteer at in TARC season.

Back