Hello my name is solid_fuel

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

solid_fuel

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello

This is my first post. I was told to post in the introduction forum but I can't find that so I hope a mod can move this there for me.

I am a new convert to the hobby. as a kid I launched a few rockets. recently I have built a few kits and launched a few as well. I'm currently finishing up a LOC Magnum 1.6". I have hopes to get a level 1 cert in the next year or so. after I get a few more successful launches under my belt I plan to join the NAR and attend some group launches nearby. thanks for letting me join. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Andrew

les

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse. Post pix - we love them

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Yeah, in some forums there is a specific, secluded spot for introductions. Here, this is pretty much it. We just throw you in the deep end so everyone can see you.

Welcome aboard. And he's right, pictures or it didn't happen. :)

snrkl

Reaction score
Hello

This is my first post. I was told to post in the introduction forum but I can't find that so I hope a mod can move this there for me.

I am a new convert to the hobby. as a kid I launched a few rockets. recently I have built a few kits and launched a few as well. I'm currently finishing up a LOC Magnum 1.6". I have hopes to get a level 1 cert in the next year or so. after I get a few more successful launches under my belt I plan to join the NAR and attend some group launches nearby. thanks for letting me join. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Andrew
Welcome welcome!!

Great pics!

My only observation is that I did the opposite - I joined a club shortly after I got bitten by the Woosh Bug, and I've benefited more from the people and things I've learned through the club by joining early...

solid_fuel

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2428.jpgIMG_2560.jpgIMG_2561.jpgMY Estes mini HoJo. how do I rotate images?

snrkl

Reaction score

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice rockets.

As for pics, I prefer to link them in from flicker.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
Modern cameras have a built-in sensor that automatically flips the image so that "up" is up. Pretty smart technology. Unfortunately, they store them in landscape format. You need to open them in a photo editor, rotate left, rotate right, then save. Now the orientation has been saved into the JPG.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for posting pics... Now your mission is to post more!