Hello Hard working people

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennington

Reaction score
I enjoyed being with all of the talented and hard-working people. I hope we better build ourselves together by sharing each other's working views. It would be a great pleasure to learn from everyone, and I apologize in advance for any questions that may seem trivial.

I enjoyed being with all of the talented and hard-working people. I hope we better build ourselves together by sharing each other's working views. It would be a great pleasure to learn from everyone, and I apologize in advance for any questions that may seem trivial.
None trivial, all valid. The traditional difference between a dumb question and a good question is whether the answer is immediately obvious. But if you’re asking, it’s not immediately obvious to you, now is it?

Welcome aboard, BTW. The forum is a fantastic resource and we hope you find it useful.

When I post here, it’s often during work breaks so yeah people here work too!
:computer:

Last edited:
Back