hello from Vermont

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gould46

Reaction score
Well I used to enjoy model rocketry with my kids when they were younger and been out of it for almost 20 years. I have just built a Madcow Discovery a Estes Big Daddy and a Estes Executioner haven't had a chance to launch them yet but impatiently waiting for better weather. I have always enjoyed the building but want to learn a lot more. my goal is to build my first high power rocket and get my level 1 certification.

Welcome! What part of VT? The club in south VT has a promising lead on whats to be a good High power field potentially. Hope to make it up there if/when they get it open.

Hey, welcome!

CRMRC.org is a club is upper state VT, where I fly. it's in St. Albans, and we have a ceiling of 10k, and up to M impulse. We would be happy to help you with your cert flights, as well as with any other flights!

Hey, welcome!

CRMRC.org is a club is upper state VT, where I fly. it's in St. Albans, and we have a ceiling of 10k, and up to M impulse. We would be happy to help you with your cert flights, as well as with any other flights!
Thank you that would be great there is so much to learn it’s very overwhelming

I am in Connecticut. Recently retired and like so many of us back into the hobby that I enjoyed in the 1960s and then again in the early 1990s with my children. Vermont is not out of reach for me at all. I joined the Connecticut club this year and it flies out of Durham Connecticut.

Back