Hello from TheRocketryShow.Com!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgould

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello!

If you are a current listener to the rocketry show, we are happy to be here at TRF to interact with you more! If not, then please check out TheRocketryShow.Com. We have been in production since 2014, and the show has been growing steadily since!

The rocketry show is a podcast that is all about Advanced Mid & high power rocketry. We feature notable rocketry vendors, as well as fellow rocketeers via regularly schedules "workshop talk" episodes, which have been very popular with out listeners!

We go deep into the technology behind our hobby as well as High Power Rocketry and the STEM activities that surround it.

Our podcast typically "drops" bi-monthly, and can be found anywhere you get your podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.). You can also listen to each episode on the website at https://therocketryshow.com.

If you haven't already, please check us out today!

Kindest Regards,

-CG

It was fun being interviewed! Love the show!

Perhaps you could post an index of the shows somewhere here on TRF? One page with links that get updated as new shows are posted?

All The Best!

I love getting the email that a new episode has dropped. Best Patreon dollars I spend every month.

I've never gotten into podcasts (I almost put that in single quotes. . . shows my age, I guess as it would be dumb to say 'podcasts' when podcasts are a real thing. . . doh!). Anyway, the reason I don't is that I generally don't want another paid service for something that I would rarely use. I do have a google account (gmail/youtube, but nothing paid) and I've heard of Spotify and own an iPhone. Do any of these let me listen to podcasts for free or do I have to subscribe to a paid podcast platform? If so, which one is the best to choose, as practically every snippet of a podcast I've heard always says 'available on all major podcast platforms.'

I'm completely ignorant on the subject and would like it dumbed down enough for me (I understand bits and I understand coins, but I don't understand bitcoin. . . ).

Sandy.

Sandy,
Podcasts are free... mostly. You certainly don't ever need to spend a penny to have access to about a zillion different programs. Some pay services (e.g. Spotify) are trying to get exclusive podcasts to lure you to subscribe to their service, but you absolutely do not need to.

I'll get you going with it offline.

Sandy,
Podcasts are free... mostly. You certainly don't ever need to spend a penny to have access to about a zillion different programs. Some pay services (e.g. Spotify) are trying to get exclusive podcasts to lure you to subscribe to their service, but you absolutely do not need to.

I'll get you going with it offline.

Cool. I'm not really THAT old, but I have avoided any form of social media and things that seemed like a fad at first. . . I accept that podcasts are not necessarily in that category, but I had lumped all of them together. . .

I have modern machinery and software, know a few current cad programs fluently and have no issue with most technical things, but I'm anti-Alexa (or other smart devices) and how intangible many things have gotten. In fact, Microsoft Cortana just sent me a message that I have open items that I need to do. Kinda weird that a Microsoft AI is reading my email and correctly telling me what should be on my todo list. . . :( I need to figure out how to turn that off. . .

Anyway, thanks to Neil for volunteering to bring me into the 2000's with podcasts. I look forward to checking out therocketryshow!

Sandy.

Back