Hello from Thailand!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sutthichai456

Reaction score
I graduated in master degree in civil engineering. I have been interesting in rocketry since I was young. By the time Soviet sent Sputnik and a dog named Laika into space. Since then I was inspired with making some rockets. I was fascinated with a rocket shooting up right in the blue sky, leaving a trail of smoke along.It’s a beautiful sight in my mind. When I grew up a teen, I did make some rockets, some work, some fail. Until then I try to make a two stage rocket with a lack of appropriate knowledge. In the incident, I blew out a tip of my finger and it remind me until now. I’m going to be 80 in a few years, but still interested in the ongoing space program and amateur rocket. I planed to make a few rockets to fulfil my passion in rocktery. Hopefully, I might get some cool tips and knowledge from the community. Thank you.

:welcome:to the forum, make some rockets and post pictures for us
I’m beginning to build the rocket for sometime. Starting with a sugar-KNO3 solid propellant as posted on the UTUBE. Now, it’s in the stage of making a test stand to measure the thrust and the impulse. It gonna be in G class for the first one. If everything going on well. I’ll try to make a higher class, possibly H or I. That is what I aim at the beginner..

Back