Hello from Ohio

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobalt11235

Reaction score
Hello rocket fans!
I’ve been getting back into rocketry and getting my kids excited about it too. It’s something I remember fondly doing with my dad and friends, and hope the same for my kids. I’ve even got a few co-workers interested when we did a few launches at a company picnic.

About a year ago I found this form helpful when building out a scratch launch controller, and was hoping to contribute back.
Cheers!

Attachments

• F7B762DC-2823-41F3-AAAB-7B3EB5F30AF2.jpeg
    F7B762DC-2823-41F3-AAAB-7B3EB5F30AF2.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 19
Welcome! Your kids probably love that controller - shiny, flashing lights, big launch button... Well, I think it's pretty cool! :cool:

Enjoy the time w your kids - they grow up far too fast!

Good Morning and Welcome Cobalt11235;

You may also want to take a look at the WVSOAR club. They are about 90 minutes south of you in New Plymouth, OH, flying from their field at Vinton County airport.

I've an elderly relative in Millersport (Buckeye Lake) that has me spending more time in Ohio of late. I'd brought several LPR and MPR rockets to fly with WVSOAR on July 9, but Mother Nature was unkind and they scrubbed their launch.

r/
Dave

Back