Hello from Carber Energetics!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's often hard to tell if someone is joking on the internet when you don't know them personally.

If there's one thing I've gotten from this thread, it's a not so gentle reminder of this. Which is why it's frustrating when direct and simple questions remain unanswered...trying to make this easy for people.

First Things First - If you do get your act together, I'll be your #1 fan, #1 reseller. That is a fact.

Now - I'm saving you from yourself with the Internet address "Carber-energetics.com" because you did not do so yourself. Tell me when you want it, and it is yours. You should have done this yourself.

You are talking about building in your garage, which is a "no-go". Those days are over
You have not told us what you will be offering, and at what price.
You have alienated most of your buyers - this would be fixed by someone like me who would be a reseller.

Heck, man, do I need to go on? I want you to succeed, but you are killing yourself.

EDIT - From what I've said, from what you've said, 20% is generous. ALL of us want you to succeed, and I mean all of us.

If you want to sell reloads or motors start getting legal now.

I'm a positive person. I'm not really sure I like being called a troll...

giphy.gif

Mmmmm...... I love that smell.

You never really wanted to start a business, did you? This was an amazing troll, yes?

That has been floating around in my mind since whenever I started in on it. Wondering if maybe Don and Tommy are the same person... I actually checked at one point thinking maybe it was April 1st and I just didn't catch on yet, lol.

That has been floating around in my mind since whenever I started in on it. Wondering if maybe Don and Tommy are the same person... I actually checked at one point thinking maybe it was April 1st and I just didn't catch on yet, lol.

Guys, stop trying to provoke a sponsor. It is nto the same guy or else he is spoofing IP addresses better than the best hacker.

In my ever so humble opinion, there are “be’s” and “wannabe’s.” Lots of people WANT to make propellant AND rocket motors but are held back by numerous things. Mostly it’s lack of money. Sometimes it’s lack of brains. Sometimes it’s both. Sometimes it’s drive. Energy. Motivation.
I have found in my 38 years of making motors and propellant that there are lots of jealous folks out there. Oh they’d LOVE to make motors. They’d even love to have what I have. But they CAN’T. So the next best thing they can do is tear people down. And they become good at that. They don’t want to see another motor manufacturer come aboard. It would upset the balance. So the next best thing to do is try their best to run the guy off who is the new feller on the block. That eases their small minds. Makes ‘em feel big.
Which category are you. Where do you fit in. No money? No brains? No drive? Not enough energy? It’s gotta be one of those I mentioned. But not ALL is lost! You can still be a negative nelly! Happiness is just around the corner!! LMAO!!

It's funny how tone and sarcasm are so easily interpreted through text.

Well, you can use CAPS, italics, and maybe add some colour. A smilie can also help..

But I do think we all agree, it's easy to intend and misinterpret..

My Tripoli # is 77. That of my business partner is #2. We've seen it all, heard it all. It sure doesn't look to me like certain folks WANT to see us succeed. But, with that being said, it doesn't make any difference because we KNOW what it takes to succeed. All is well...

I’m kind of bummed you capitalized CAPS, but didn’t italicize italics or pick a color for colour.
yeah, me too. being lazy I guess.. (I am supposed to be working! :D )

I'll also say I left them "helvetica" because people rarely go & change their font styles.. :D

Maybe we need to runs. that sarcasm uses the courrier font
or that jokes need to be in times new roman

People that don’t have the hardware might compare the cost of the hardware, but they can amortize it over the total number of flights they plan to have.

Absolutely correct assuming all launches have intact recoveries;)

A little update. We are forging ahead with our motor plans. We’ve had a bit of a setback with my foot surgery but I’m hoping that will soon clear up. We’ve had to forgo testing but that should resume within a matter of a few weeks. My stitches should come out in a week or so and after that, physical therapy. I’m not sure how long that will take but hopefully not long.
So, with all that being said, we’re still moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back