Hello from Carber Energetics!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally never advertise or even talk about a product until it's on my webstore available for purchase. What I consider "Business 101". Do so at your peril, because when you do that, your established competition has enough resources and connections to squash you before you can get your product released.

Thanks Crossfire! Correct! No hardwear to buy. Just buy the motor, put the integral igniter in, push the button, and your rocket is QUICKLY leaving the pad!!

I have to ask: Are they equal to or cheaper than reloads (without hardware) or Disposables (no hardware needed)?

or have you factored in a case & X amount of reloads over a year / 2 years..

I fear the math might be that they are cheaper than reloads, assuming you have to buy a new case for each / for only a few flights (Like, amortized over 6 flights)..

As a practical joke, someone found out that the domain hadn't been registered, took the opportunity to register it, and then redirected it to the aerotech-rocketry.com location.

Quite sad. Probably legal and 'legitimate' but demonstrative of the lowest version of humanity 'acceptable' today. Maybe they were the same people who called me today to extend the warranty on my truck.

I would recommend that this person does nothing at all with their life 90% of the time and spend the remaining 10% trying to do no harm. That way, you stay out of the way of people who at least attempt to do something positive and don't hinder those who actually do.

I have no clue if Don is going to run a great motor business or not, but the jack-hole who played games with domain names is at best childish. . .

Sandy.

Let's make one thing clear; I purchased Carber-energetics.com for a whole 8 bucks to save this guy from himself. When he is ready, he can have it. I want to sell his motors if he ever gets to that point, which I give a 20% chance.

You never pull the pin on the grenade until you know where you are going to throw it.

Let's make one thing clear; I purchased Carber-energetics.com for a whole 8 bucks to save this guy from himself. When he is ready, he can have it. I want to sell his motors if he ever gets to that point, which I give a 20% chance.

You never pull the pin on the grenade until you know where you are going to throw it.
So how do you know him so well as to give a 20% chance of success?

Thanks for doing that.
I think it is clear that someone else bought a domain and redirected it to Aerotech.
I hope Don does well in his endeavor.

I DID promise John I'd keep my pie hole shut but I do have a question for you PayLoad. How is it you're saving me from MYSELF by purchasing Carber-Energetics.com for $8?

Here's my question. A 20% chance? Chance of what? I'll bite.

I'm optimistic. I only have two (or is it three?) competitors. That means I can focus on what "I" do best. That's make rocket motors.

I DID promise John I'd keep my pie hole shut but I do have a question for you PayLoad. How is it you're saving me from MYSELF by purchasing Carber-Energetics.com for $8?

Here's my question. A 20% chance? Chance of what? I'll bite.

I'm optimistic. I only have two (or is it three?) competitors. That means I can focus on what "I" do best. That's make rocket motors.

Do you REALLY want me to answer this question? If you do, I will, but you will not be happy

First Things First - If you do get your act together, I'll be your #1 fan, #1 reseller. That is a fact.

Now - I'm saving you from yourself with the Internet address "Carber-energetics.com" because you did not do so yourself. Tell me when you want it, and it is yours. You should have done this yourself.

You are talking about building in your garage, which is a "no-go". Those days are over
You have not told us what you will be offering, and at what price.
You have alienated most of your buyers - this would be fixed by someone like me who would be a reseller.

Heck, man, do I need to go on? I want you to succeed, but you are killing yourself.

EDIT - From what I've said, from what you've said, 20% is generous. ALL of us want you to succeed, and I mean all of us.

Last edited:
I DO have to ask when I mentioned building motors in my garage...

I’m making motors right around my parked Toyota Sienna Van. Yes it’s a little tight in my garage to have both motor making operations, room for my car, my zero turn mower, my tools, etc. But sho’ ‘nuff, I’m working around all that JUST to make good motors for Y’ALL.

Do folks not know when there's "tongue-in-cheek" involved? In other words, HAVING SOME FUN? Do you mean to tell me you actually took that serious? LMAO!! NOW I've heard it all!

You gotta love this! John! You warned me! I shudda listened! You told me it was kids I was dealing with! Wanna be rocket scientists. Propellant folks who can't afford to be so. I NOW understand John! I TRULY DO!

I'm headed back to the GARAGE!! (Tongue firmly implanted in cheek!)

Bye guys!!

Well, when you say NFPA doesn't have enforcement capabilities so they don't matter, that sets a tone. "I'm making motors in my garage" fits with that same tone, so I took you at your word. :dontknow:

And calling people on this thread kids doesn't really help your cause either.

Well, when you say NFPA doesn't have enforcement capabilities so they don't matter, that sets a tone. "I'm making motors in my garage" fits with that same tone, so I took you at your word. :dontknow:

And calling people on this thread kids doesn't really help your cause either.
You and your alternative facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back