Hello from Carber Energetics!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Joe!
Research launches are supported by Tripoli in order to allow Senior members to learn an advanced subject, that of designing and making solid propellant motors. Tripoli’s support of Research Activities does not exist in order to create a grey market of rocket motors which allows motor manufacturers to skirt the requirements of NFPA 1125. Violating that requirement of the Tripoli Research Safety Code would threaten our ability to have Research Launches.

CPUTommy. You make me laugh! Keep up your positive attitude! I'm loving every minute of it!

Look. I came on the Forum to tell folks about our motors we plan to introduce sometime in late spring/summer. We want our motors to have integral igniters. That is, head end igniters. None of this up-the-throat stuff. I thought those were for Estes motors. And we want to offer you a low cost alternative to what you're paying now. When you see our motors you'll have an opportunity to see if you like us or not. If you don't like us, then no love lost. BUT, on the other hand, if you DO like us and our motors, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. As I've said before, you're going to like the performance, the simplicity, and the price of our motors. Give us a chance. We at CARBER ENERGETICS want YOU as our customers!
For the record, there is a lot of interest in long burn composite motors. Long burn composite motors are end burners, aka, up-the-throat stuff. Doesn't work any other way. That's a good thing.

As I posted earlier, no. But our insurance underwriters do. Adherence to NFPA is in both organization's safety and certification codes which is covenant to obtaining insurance. No insurance, No hobby.
You're wasting your breath. These people don't know how to read, let alone interpret and understand.

Long Burn? How about a 29mm 7.5 second I90 - 640 nS? One of the best things I ever put together that actually worked.....

Attachments

• IMG_8847.JPG
    IMG_8847.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 45
Did I miss a post or something? Why is https://carberenergetics.com redirecting me to "aerotech-rocketry.com"?
As a practical joke, someone found out that the domain hadn't been registered, took the opportunity to register it, and then redirected it to the aerotech-rocketry.com location.

with no regard to Don's future business plan. Just plain mean.
Hard to believe we would treat a new member and potential vendor that way.
I would think that would violate Forum Rules.

Most practical jokes have an element of meanness to them. They’re always done at someone else’s expense.
And this is something that should no be tolerated in our society. The Japanese embraced the teachings of Professor Deming after WW2 and it made them the Superpower in the world of manufacturing using his TQMS (Total Quality Mgt. System)

The 3 Key Principles are:
1. Listen and respond with empathy.
2. Ask for help in solving the problem.
3. Maintain or enhance self-esteem

Which ones were violated?

Everyone who's hiding and laughing behind their PC should be ashamed. Would the person do this sitting accross the table from Don? NO they wouldn't, if they were brought up with any understanding of Integrity.

Correct, and not only that, Aerotech will not like the repution of that redirect that might infer they are somehow involved and use that right to take that redirect down.
When I owed Top Flight Recovery someone from Canada did the same thing to me. Someone who didn't know our address would type in Top Flight Recovery and it would go right to a hobby dealer in Canada. Our address was Topflightrecoveryllc

When I owed Top Flight Recovery someone from Canada did the same thing to me. Someone who didn't know our address would type in Top Flight Recovery and it would go right to a hobby dealer in Canada. Our address was Topflightrecoveryllc
That dealer is well known for cybersquatting and then offering domains for ransom. I’ll never do business with him.

Just got a chute from top flight, small world.. er.. hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back