Hello from canada/england

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tron2214

Reaction score
Live in Canada but do business to and from England. On my time off I've been teaching my kid about rocketing and he is loving it, its relit a passion I had when I was his age, makes me miss my own father as he did a similar thing for me back then, of course times have changed, its getting more expensive! haha. glad to be around like minded people

Welcome, and enjoy! Remember, "If you aren't having fun you're not doing it right." -- T. W. McZitty

Images are welcome here. Show us your rockets!

Best,
Terry

Welcome, and enjoy! Remember, "If you aren't having fun you're not doing it right." -- T. W. McZitty

Images are welcome here. Show us your rockets!

Best,
Terry
Il try to get one uploaded on our next project, been trying for ages to get my lad to be in a photo with one for my mantel piece, hes a camera shy little squirt! love him though!!

Near Vancouver, glad to not be alone here :) currently hating this UK rain while on a trip..
Maple ridge? Chilliwack? Hope? Merit?
or .. Squamish? Whistler?
or .. Tawassen? White Rock? Surrey? Langley? Abbotsford?

(My sister is in Maple Ridge.. I spent 5 years in Van.. :D )

Live in Canada but do business to and from England. On my time off I've been teaching my kid about rocketing and he is loving it, its relit a passion I had when I was his age, makes me miss my own father as he did a similar thing for me back then, of course times have changed, its getting more expensive! haha. glad to be around like minded people
Greetings from Southern Nevada. Spent a month in New Brunswick in 1972 and lived near Cambridge at RAF Lakenheath for 4 years from 1987 to 1991. I liked both places. Welcome to the Forum

Back