hello from aiken, sc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome:to the forum. Come fly with the rocket group down in Dalzel South Carolina. Their Facebook page is called Rocketry South Carolina

Last edited:
flew my first rocket in the '70's when i was a teenager . getting back in the hobby learning about flying bigger rockets
You are welcome to come and fly with us in Dalzell. Your first day of flights in on me.

thank you for the welcome. i've been to Dalzell twice and i plan to be there again when i have the chance

flew my first rocket in the '70's when i was a teenager . getting back in the hobby learning about flying bigger rockets
Great to have you! You should definitely come to the Dalzell launch site, if only to be inspired. I’ll be there this month weather permitting with some new builds (and new designs) if my own.

i just got a jolly logic chute release and a LOC 4" cyclotron with a 54mm motor so i'll be back to Dalzell soon .... building the super toob'oh was good practice for this cyclotron

Latest posts

Back