Hello Everyone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just stumbled upon this site and decided to register. My real name is David Roy, I'm 18, and (starting Monday) I will be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL to study aerospace engineering. I've been involved in rocketry for 11 years now and am level 2 certified with TRA. I fly regularly with the Rocketry Orginization of California. This looks like a great little community and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time here. :D

Originally posted by Ozymandias
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just stumbled upon this site and decided to register. My real name is David Roy, I'm 18, and (starting Monday) I will be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL to study aerospace engineering. I've been involved in rocketry for 11 years now and am level 2 certified with TRA. I fly regularly with the Rocketry Orginization of California. This looks like a great little community and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time here. :D

AWESOME! Nice work on extending your education at Embry Riddle. My cousin went there for 3 years before going to Univ. of Florida. WELCOME TO TRF! This place is awesome.

Lucky for you, you'll find <a href="https://www.nefar.net/">NEFAR Rocketry</a> is only minutes from you. They are both TRA/NAR clubs. Check out their site. They have an awesome sod farm launch site in Bunnell. Last year they held their annual meet in November. It included a Sat/Sun sport launch and a Sat. night nighttime launch. Cool stuff!

You'll get plenty of warm welcomes from the Florida folks as there are a few on this forum. A few of us, including myself, are over in Tampa/St. Pete. Hopefully we'll catch you at an upcoming launch.

Take care. Welcome to TRF and Florida. If you need anything don't hesitate to drop a line.

David,

Welcome to the worlds best model rocketry forum! Please visit us often, and post lost of replies and pictures.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Welcome!! Any pilot training on the horizon? How about any projects and photos...we love pics!

Originally posted by Ozymandias
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just stumbled upon this site and decided to register. My real name is David Roy, I'm 18, and (starting Monday) I will be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL to study aerospace engineering.

Kewl! Remember: "blue side up".

Welcome aboard.

Good to have you David.

Maybe we'll see you at one of the Florida meets sometime.

Back