Hello everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AidanY

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I joined the form a little bit ago and I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Aidan Yu, and I'm excited to be introducing myself to the Rocketry Forum. I founded the West High Rocketry Club during my freshman year of high school. We have done some fun high-power rockets and are working our way up to some higher-performance rockets. Currently, I'm working on some cool projects that I am excited to share in the future.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I'm excited to share my upcoming projects and future accomplishments with all of you.

Welcome Aidan! Thanks for the pics and video. That flight was exciting to watch! It had a little jig at launch, then straight as an arrow. Wonder why it jigged like that? slow speed coming off rail? Wind??

Welcome Aidan! Thanks for the pics and video. That flight was exciting to watch! It had a little jig at launch, then straight as an arrow. Wonder why it jigged like that? slow speed coming off rail? Wind??
Welcome to the Forum. Greetings from Nevada. What motors did you use?
For the 29mm MD rocket I used an I205. We think that the rocket jigged like that most likely due to wind.

Back