EVENT HellFire-24 Aug 1-4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a chance that there would be monsoon rains today as far north in Utah as Brigham City. It was cloudy and looked like rain this morning, but now it is sunny, again. There is a chance of showers in northern Utah for around the Friday time frame, so it might be good to keep an eye on the UROC website for Hellfire-24 updates.

Summers are for the most part hot, cloudless, and dry in Utah, but there is monsoonal moisture that comes up from the south crossing Arizona and moving into Utah this time of year.

Rolling out from Colorado on Wednesday - looking forward to getting back out on the Flats. NOT bringing the Moto-Joe store but I will deliver pre-ordered goods....

it is closer than some others that I have been to... :) It is just a couple day road trip...

Steve, it was good to see you and the photo's of "Frankie" at Hellfire-24.

Rolling out from Colorado on Wednesday - looking forward to getting back out on the Flats. NOT bringing the Moto-Joe store but I will deliver pre-ordered goods....

Joe, it was good to see you at Hellfire-24 as LCO on Sunday morning.

Aerostadt, HellFire24 was a great time and it was good meeting you in person. Today, I am in a bit of recovery mode from the travel, but all is good.

Hellfire holds a special spot in my rocketry world. It was way back in 2002 at Hellfire 8 that I earned my L2 with a Missleworks Little John kit and a J350. I was just flashing on all the good times since then. Not one to spread rumors but I hope what I heard happens. Would be some great stuff for lots of Colorado flyers to come out and help with the range and equipment needs and celebrate the 25th Hellfire in style.

Back