HBM models?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gladiator1332

Reaction score
I was searching for some plastic models, and found the following list of Plastic models: https://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/models/space_models.html#us_x

I am interested in the X-Plane models on there and if you scroll down to Us X Planes 1/200 scale you can see they have the X-43 and Pegasus, the X-33, X-38, and X-36...all models that I have been looking for for awhile now. They say they are by HBM...has anyone heard of this company or know where I can find their site or these models?

Thanks

Gladiator1332:
Let me warn you Resin cast models are generally not convertable. Some are cast soild some are slush molded. Resin becomes brittle after a year or so, Unless your planning on using these resin cast models as templates or something I wouldn't waste my money.

There are kits out there with resin cast parts. Like the Special Hobbies 1/48 X15 that can be used discarding most of the resin. Looks to me like the X43/pegasus at 1/200 is a soild cast model.

If you looking for plastic models try:
www.Modelexpo-online.com
www.greatmodels.com
www.megahobby.com

Back