Hawks Hobbies Upscale Orbital transport

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxQ

Tripoli 2747
Reaction score
I finished this one but as you can see..I need a few replacement decals on the glider (you have to be real careful with these as they are thin).

I believe Hawks Hobbies website is offline for the summer launches - didn't appear to be taking orders...anyone have any luck ordering replacment decals?

Orbital Transport upscale.jpg

Let me know what you need. I can make you a partial set.

I finished this one but as you can see..I need a few replacement decals on the glider (you have to be real careful with these as they are thin).

I believe Hawks Hobbies website is offline for the summer launches - didn't appear to be taking orders...anyone have any luck ordering replacment decals?

Contact me and I'll send ya a set.(call,text or email from the Hawks Hobby site)
Loretta

YER BACK!!!!:cheers::clap:

Where did I go?:confused:? All I did was close down sales for awhile (still down) :(:bang:.
We're still here ... been doing some revamping on the website and other busy work. But thanks for the cheers anyway.
Loretta

Where did I go?:confused:? All I did was close down sales for awhile (still down) :(:bang:.
We're still here ... been doing some revamping on the website and other busy work. But thanks for the cheers anyway.
Loretta

I'm glad to see you back as well!:)

Back