Have you ever...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BsSmith

Reaction score
Rules:

1. Answer the question asked in the above post. A simple yes or no is fine, or you could go into greater details.

2. Ask your own question starting with "Have you ever" (preferably something you have done). The questions can be about anything.

I'll start...

Have you ever been to Hawaii?

Have you ever been to Hawaii?

Yup. About 19 yrs ago. Maui and Oahu on a 10+ day vacation after I graduated from college. Absolutely fantastic and would love to go back one day.

No question? Ah well, I'll answer to "Have you ever been to Hawaii"

No.

No, but my daughter (Jen) wants me to join her in a jump, so you never know :)

Have you ever boated up the Kenai River in Alaska fishing for King Salmon?

I'll answer all three questions.. No and No and No.

Have you ever been on a windjammer cruise?

No, but I have been up a few other rivers & lakes with both fly & spin gear, looking for other members of the 'Char' family. Jim, I do intent to do NH sometime.. Suggestions?

have you ever..

Have you ever done a winter & summer activity in the same day?
Like, ski / snowboard in the morning, then biked / golfed in the afternoon / evening?
Or, open christmas presents, then have the family over for a BBQ?

This is gonna get messy if people start posting in parallel ;)

Anyway, I'll answer NO to all the above questions except the Winter+Summer activities in one day (Been Hiking on green grass on a ski vacation in Switzerland).

Have you ever watched a real live rocket launch (Proper NASA/Ariane type) ?

Have you ever watched a real live rocket launch (Proper NASA/Ariane type) ?

No, my field trip to KSC left 3 hours before one of the rockets launched.:mad: (I think it was a Mars rover too.)

Have you ever snowmobiled in the Rockies?

No 's to all previous questions.

Have you ever been to Rome?

Yes, I have. With the addition of some gibberellins the plants were more red(with fruit) than green,
I've done lots of work at great heights. Have you ever worked where one mistake could kill you?
Ted

Yes, I have. With the addition of some gibberellins the plants were more red(with fruit) than green,
I've done lots of work at great heights. Have you ever worked where one mistake could kill you?
Ted

Yes, but have been lucky so far.

Have you ever launched your rocket with the ejection charge in your pocket?

No 's to all previous questions.

Have you ever been to Rome?

Yes, I spent a lot of time in Rome, NY. For someone who grew up in Florida, spending an entire January in Upstate New York was quite an experience. The hightemperature the entire time was 12 degrees (F). I think it got down to -12 one evening. The locals remarked that they hadn't had much snow that year - it was only four feet deep.

Have you ever watched a moonbeam as it slithers across a window pane?

-- Roger

No

Have you ever gone to the hospital on a Sunday and woke up days later on a Thursday :eek:

Nope. Closest i got was Panama.

Have you ever done more then double the speed limit on a public road?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

No.

Have you ever gotten stung by a wasp while driving in the fast lane on the freeway with the window down and your arm out the window?

Happened to me, but it didn't hurt at all because the wasp stung me at the exact moment I flung it off my arm and out the window.

Yup, every day I work. Doing what?

Have you ever traveled supersonic?
No, but I'd love to. I have gone 125mph on a highway in my reckless youth:eek:
Have you ever had an estes E-9 EXPLODE at ignition? Ted

No, not yet.

Have you ever driven a stickshift car?
I got my first car with a manual 4 speed transmission in 1969.

A Chevy Camaro Z-28.

I didn't get an automatic transmission vehicle until 2003.

Have you ever gone whitewater rafting?

Last edited:
Back