Have anyone tried this?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll attempt to give you some info. If you are intereested in sugar motors, check out www.nakka-rocketry.net . It has some valuable info there. I believe that people dropping one word messages are either referring to the sulfur or the forum's no Ex policy... I'll let them elaborate on that.

to formula...

on a more serious note; the book by Sleeter covers sugar motors pretty well.

Originally posted by physicskid
This pryotechnics website explains how to build a "5 cents sugar rocket" - https://www.dutch-net.com/~dennis/Rocket.html

Have anyone tried out their formula ?

edited by mods

Any idea on how it would work, or could it work??

They don't work. They blow up and set your cat on fire.
They leave their dirty socks on the coffee table and walk around in their underwear when your girlfriend comes over. They cause cancer in laboratory rats, and cause the rats to get loose in the laboratory. They fart at the table. They don't cover their mouth when they cough. They pull all the fins off your rockets and glue them on your bicycle. They hide your nomex chute protectors and replace your "dog barf" with dog barf. They take too long in the bathroom and they don't flush. They check books out the library and rent videos from the store using your cards, and they don't return the books, videos OR your cards.

They are evil. You shall know them by their mark, 666 newton seconds.

Go ahead. Ask again. Dante did.

Back