Has your Model Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

During the past year have you seen a change in your involvement with model rocketry?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's dropped a lot for me in the last 5 months, for a few reasons. The first is my son is off to college and he was one of my flying buddies. The second is I finally finished and flew my Estes Saturn V after working on it for 10 years. It's hard to top that. Also work has kept me from all but one club launch this year.

cool Troy, I'll see if I can make it out to the field. My Niece just got an Avelear for her Birthday, one of my other nieces is getting her first rocket for Christmas, and my nephew is bummed about never getting to fly so hopefully the stars will align.

i caan honestly say this year has been hard and i have decreased my flights and building due to lack of funds for motors as well as kits and suplies. but also battleing a major bout of depression made it even worse. hopefully the new year will be better. now that things are move on the up and up

Back