Has anyone heard from firemanup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
I was just wondering whatever happened to firemanup, I noticed he hasn't been on in awhile. I liked looking at his pics and reading his launch reports.:)

Nope, I haven't gotten any E-mails from him lately and he hasn't been at any of our club launches since June. He hasn't updated his website for quite some time either, but if he wasn't at those launches there isn't much to update

I remember seeing on RMR back in May or so that he mentioned quitting rocketry... I also heard from him more recently (but still a while ago) that he wasn't.

Hey guys,

I'm still alive and kicking, been busy with hunting and some other stuff.. and more importantly dead broke lately, kinda takes the bite out of rocketry..

Should be back to building something new here in the near future...

Have plenty or rockets and motors.. just need the spare cash to make some trips to launch them.. LOL

Didja get anything?
Were you using a bow, or did you 'cheat' and use a rifle?
I really wanted to do a little bow-hunting with a friend but neither of us had any spare time this fall. $%^&*(%!

Back