• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Harrison Fin Jig

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!
I know this is probably a long shot but I'm looking for a Harrison Fin Jig. I just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone has one they are looking to sell. Thank you!

Hello all!
I know this is probably a long shot but I'm looking for a Harrison Fin Jig. I just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone has one they are looking to sell. Thank you!
Is that the same thing as a Rose Fin Jig, iirc the Harrison was a copy of the Rose with mods.

I have been looking for a Harrison jig for quite some time now.
If I could get a set of drawings then I could get it made on a CNC.
No luck so far.

I wonder if one could be made with a 3D printer. Mr.Harrison should make a 3D printed one to see if it's as accurate as a CNC machinef one.

Then he could create one whenever somebody wanted one.

Of course this wouldn't ever happen because you couldn't price it as high as the metal one. Well you could,but how would you be able to justify the high price?

But it would make it available to more people.

I guess the real question is whether a set of drawings exist?
If Mr. Harrison is still pursuing his new vocation, if somebody knows him they could approach him for a set of drawings with approval to build.

Back