• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hardware, Kits, Airplane and a Helicopter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketGeekInFL

Reaction score
Continuing on with the downsizing due because of the family up-sizing here is my next batch of items for sale.

54 MM RAS (Reload Adapter System) This is new never used. $45 Shipped Sold

IMG_3702.jpg

Monster Motors 38/1080 Excellent Condition. $60 Shipped Sold

1-25-2017 3-06-04 PM.jpg

Aerotech Astrobee D, New only opened to inspect contents. $60 + Shipping Sold

IMG_3705.jpg

Madcow Patriot 4", New only opened to inspect contents. $60 + Shipping Sold

IMG_3707.jpg

Estes Pro Series Leviathan, new never opened. $30 + Shipping

IMG_3710.jpg

Loc Percision Iris 2" New never opened. $40 + Shipping

IMG_3708.jpg

Cosmodrome Aerobee HI, New, opened only to inspect parts. Included with this will be PVC stringers that I found for the Electrical conduits that run down the sides of the kit. Also included is the av bay kit exhaust gas redirection parts that Tim Van Milligan custom designed for this kit. Includes the laser cut bulkheads and additional cut motor tubes to vent around a timer e-bay for the first stage. $115 + Shipping.
Price is firm. If this doesn't sell I will let it collect dust till I have time to build.

IMG_3709.jpg

And for something completely different.....

This is the Tamiya 1/32 F16CJ Block 50 Model. This is an amazing model, and when this was first introduced was $200+, the detail on this kit is amazing. I had every intention of building this when I bought it. I just don't have the time anymore. This is new, opened only to inspect parts. All parts are still in the original factory sealed bags. $50 + Shipping

IMG_3711.jpg

Blade mCP X ver. 2 FlyBarless Helicopter, this is new, only flown once. $40 +Shipping

image1 (1).jpgimage2 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, I need one of those for a 75 mm.

Thank you for the explanation.

Back