• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Hard to Find Xavien Camera/Event Timers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi I have the following that I no-longer need that I found new but open bag. Yea I always open the bag, read the instructions and put them in the bin for what ever I bought for that day I need them. I no longer need these. All prices are plus shipped in a padded envelope for low cost shipping.

You can reference this website that carried them for price and details; now shown all out of stock: https://performancehobbies.com/secure/store.aspx?groupid=10620069260981

--------
XCC-1 $24 plus shipping; a G-SWITCH activated camera controller designed for either standard cameras or video cameras.

Xcet-1 $24 plus shipping ; Perfect for triggering a camera. continuous triggers you set

Deal for both of the camera controllers $35 plus shipping
----------
These were sold
XSSET-1 $29 plus shipping; a G-SWITCH activated single channel event timer made by XAVIEN. For staging or ejecting recovery devices. Two modes of operation, "TMR" (TIMER mode) and "BOS (BURN-OUT SENSE mode). In BOS mode the unit begins countdown after the rockets motor burns out. In TMR mode the unit begins countdown when the unit is first launched.

XDSRT-1 $29 plus shipping ; 1 second to 63 seconds’ dual event timing and control system for medium to high power / experimental rockets. With its lightweight and small size, it is ideal for air-starting motors, motor cluster ignition, controlling a secondary stage and / or ejection charges for parachute deployment.

Deal both of of the above for $45 plus shipping

contact & paypal is QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] Com

Art - K8XG

Last edited:
Back