EVENT HARA Monthly Launches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Southeast rocketeers and happy Monday!

HARA has the opportunity to hold a High-power launch on December 21 with potential vendor support from CS rocketry.

Since this is so close to the holidays, we're asking that IF you are interested in attending a launch on 12/21 Please email the officers group (officers(at)hararocketry(dot)org) so we can judge how much equipment we'll need or whether to call in the waiver and request Chris's support. If you wish to also reply to the group as a whole, feel free.

Have a good Thanksgiving folks,
~A

Hello Southeast rocketeers and happy Monday!

HARA has the opportunity to hold a High-power launch on December 21 with potential vendor support from CS rocketry.

Since this is so close to the holidays, we're asking that IF you are interested in attending a launch on 12/21 Please email the officers group (officers(at)hararocketry(dot)org) so we can judge how much equipment we'll need or whether to call in the waiver and request Chris's support. If you wish to also reply to the group as a whole, feel free.

Have a good Thanksgiving folks,
~A
Thanks man I will definitely email them. I’ve been busy this year with work but I have vacation time coming up.

Update:

We've received a fair amount of responses indicating folks would like a launch on Dec 21, so we are planning to hold the launch. Chris Short has expressed his ability to support this launch as well, so this is a good opportunity to order/buy your motors and supplies (Thanks Chris!). Current thought is to use the Jackson 5 field, but that is subject to change.

Field: TBD (Jackson 5 likely, see website for directions)
Time: flier's meeting 9:45, COA runs 10am-4:30pm (It'll be dark earlier than that anyway)
Altitude: 10'800, cloud ceiling dependent
As always, weather will be the determining factor. We will be watching the reports closely up to the day.

Thank you all, and have a good December!
~A

Update:

We've received a fair amount of responses indicating folks would like a launch on Dec 21, so we are planning to hold the launch. Chris Short has expressed his ability to support this launch as well, so this is a good opportunity to order/buy your motors and supplies (Thanks Chris!). Current thought is to use the Jackson 5 field, but that is subject to change.

Field: TBD (Jackson 5 likely, see website for directions)
Time: flier's meeting 9:45, COA runs 10am-4:30pm (It'll be dark earlier than that anyway)
Altitude: 10'800, cloud ceiling dependent
As always, weather will be the determining factor. We will be watching the reports closely up to the day.

Thank you all, and have a good December!
~A

Planning on seeing you guys there...

Yeah for sure. Maybe if a mini miracle happens I can even get this L2 bird in the air.

Back