Happy thanksgiving

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same to you. If you are alone for the holidays, lets have an RF online party!

Same to you. If you are alone for the holidays, lets have an RF online party!

Come on by! Just me, the cat, and the Dallas Cowboys this year. Gonna have an "instant Thanksgiving" this go-'round; thick cut slices of smoked turkey and maple ham from the deli, instant potatoes, stove top stuffing, brown and serve rolls, canned cranberry sauce. And probably instant tea to wash it down with (OK, I may take the time to brew the tea...).

Wishing all my rocketry friends, icons, and heroes the very best of Thanksgiving holidays.

(imagine a great big turkey icon here LOL)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody...
This is my favorite holiday..

Teddy

See doctor about a pinched nerve in my arm (which seems to be mending with the meds he prescribed)... Check
Wife, son, and I spent yesterday recessing nails in a hardwood floor to prep for sanding in our rehab project house... Check
Three candied pecan experiments on the books. (Still trying to figure out how to make them like Dad before Christmas).... Check
Deer jerky in the dehydrator with two new marinade recipes... Check
Son home from college for turkey day... Check
Just waiting for our daughter to get off work this afternoon and head over to my brother's house so we can eat too much.

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday everyone.

How is it that I didn't post this (for me) yesterday? I blame fatigue.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I know I did!

Too all TRF-er's, their families and our military personnel around the world...Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!! I just got off work at 2 pm , went in at 4 am.First time in 7 years I don't have to deal with Black Friday sale and get to have dinner with the family!!!

With a full belly and a happy heart, I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and those you love.

Gregg

Happy Thanksgiving....

Let us remember why Thanksgiving exists...

Cue Arlo Guthrie

[video=youtube;m57gzA2JCcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM[/video]

Love the Arlo. Play it every year.

Happy Thanksgiving, and to all a good night! Wait ....

Love the Arlo. Play it every year.

Happy Thanksgiving, and to all a good night! Wait ....

Played it today whilst making the bird and fixings.
Also played this by him...the tradition may run in his family...LOL

(No problem, done it a million times....I know the words...Half way through...turns to his daughter - how does it go?
8 by 10 color glossy pictures..?? - I did that ten minutes ago!!!!)

[video=youtube;e75Sbuna3OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e75Sbuna3OY[/video]

Last edited:
Back