Happy Thanksgiving from AeroTech

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Burger

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very pleasant Thanksgiving weekend. Hard to believe this year is almost over already. This is the time of year when we take some deep breaths, spend time with families, eat too much turkey and start the Christmas shopping. We hope Santa brings you want you want! :D

I will be headed to Las Vegas this weekend for the Turkey Shoot launch. Looking forward to meeting some folks and support the vendors in attendance. We are expecting a pretty good turnout. Hopefully the weather will warm up. It has been very chilly and windy around here for the past week. Vegas was really windy over the weekend. Probably because of all the reporters chasing Michael Jackson around town.

Put some extra whipped cream on that pumpkin pie and live a little.
Then go fly a rocket! ;)

Take Care Ya'll

Joe
AeroTech and the gang.

Well, I'm going to a frozen (I hope!) plowed field to fly this weekend.

Gonna have turkey ant my sister-in-law's Thursday then I'm cooking another turkey on Friday!

Now that's gluttany! I love this country!

$.33 a pound for meat...ya can't beat it with a stick!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

sandman

Back at ya with the Turkey_Day wishes Joe and everyone else, for that matter. Have a great holiday weekend.

Thanks, Joe! Same to you and the rest of your gang. While I'm at it, I'll say happy turkey day to all on TRF!

Thanks, Joe! Back to ya and all on TRF!

I will be going to my cousin's house on Turkey Day, nice big yard to launch a MMX in.

Joe, what a wonderful post :)

Best wishes to you and your family as well!

And as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, FlisKits would also like to extend our warmest wishes to the rocketry community here at TRF.

Sometimes we get so busy with *life* that we forget to *live*. It's important to take time to reflect on everything we have and why we should be thankful for it, however meager, however grand.

I am thankful for my wife, Kathy; son, Joseph; daughter, Jennifer.

I am thankful for my health, my home and the fact that our heat still works :)

I am thankful for my partner Brian McCarthy and the support of his family

I am thankful for the support of friends and family as my family takes on the risk of self employment.

I am thankful for our customers and *their* support.

I am thankful that I live in a place where I am allowed to voice my thanks regardless of the nature of those thanks.

Live well, enjoy time with family and drive careful this holiday season.

jim and the gang at FlisKits.

Joe, great to hear from you.

And everyone else, too.

From the admins and moderators here at TRF, we wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving Holiday.

I am very excited, as my very good friend Eugenio Cebollero is coming up from Florida to Winston to visit his family, and we will get to visit at least for a little while.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This is my favorite holiday of the year...... I will staying right where I am at....... The rest of the family is coming here....... I plan to eat too much turkey and just plain enjoy myself.........

Well said all - Joe, tell everyone over there at Aerotech that all in the rocketry community are thankful for AT's successful return to production, and look forward to spending gobs of money on your products...

I would also like to say that I am thankful for the community here on TRF, and the rocketeer community in general. I can honestly say that I've never seen a more close knit group of hobbyists in my life - people willing to spend countless hours helping each other for no personal gain other than the pride and joy experienced when a rocket successfully launches and recovers. It's very unique to feel such a strong bond with people that you've never even met in person - just on the boards here. I've spent many a happy hour talking to my brothers and sisters on this board. Thanks again to everyone!

Loopy

To all TRF-ers:
I hope you all are blessed this Thanksgiving, that you have had a good year, that you will have a good holiday, and that you and yours stay safe all weekend.

Speaking for myself, I am thankful that I have been blessed (in many ways) way more than anything I deserve. Your online friendship has been part of that, and I thank all you guys too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my rocket buds...

God has blessed me beyond measure- Thanks be to Him.

All of you have a great day tomorrow with family and friends.

May all TRFer's have a safe and happy day; filled with good food, good friends, and family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

happy turkeyday boys and girls

eat lots and lots you need that energy to build!!

Back