Happy Thanksgiving folks :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred22

Reaction score
All the best on this day to my fellow Canadians and rocket folks right across the globe. Saw the turkey after getting home from a night shift and i think my wife bought an ostrich :) Niiice :)
Cheers
fred

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've always appreciated the fact that Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October (basically, thanks is being given for a bountiful harvest) when the harvest is taking place... In the US, if we're not "harvesting" till the end of November, we're in for a rough winter.... LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've always appreciated the fact that Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October (basically, thanks is being given for a bountiful harvest) when the harvest is taking place... In the US, if we're not "harvesting" till the end of November, we're in for a rough winter.... LOL

That's true in New England and maybe northern Ohio, but I'm not sure that's true in Virginia. :)

Watched the parade from Kitchener Waterloo on TV this morning and yes we are having turkey for dinner!;)

Hey, I own my own businesses and when the boss says we get an extra day off and an extra Thanksgiving Day I take it!

Happy Thanksgiving eh!

Plus it's Columbus Day...the post office is closed!:(

Last edited:
Gods, these bloody Canadians can't even get the holidays right!

:neener:

I have a lot of Canadian friends, and I always tease them. Especially about their money. After all, who in their right minds calls their money "loonies"?

Happy Thanksgiving guys.

Watch the size of the turkey you get. After adding stuffing, it can get way too big.

Tasted great, but leftovers for a few days.

Too true turkey is now a four letter word around here till christmas :)
Cheers
fred

Latest posts

Back