Happy Tax Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Reep

Reaction score
Boy, it's quiet in here. Everyone must be working on the ol' 1040 forms.

I wrote that big fat check this morning, stood in line at the post office (got 5 pages read on a book), and then went home, feeling drained.

There will be no purchases for awhile here. But the story has a happy ending -- I've got LOTS of old kits, numerous tubes, nose cones and miscellaneous parts that can be assembled. Plus dozens of cans of primer and paint.

:)

Now with taxes done, time for some serious building! So what are you going to build first?

Spent yesterday trying to get shop organized. I got really tired of constantly moving piles of stuff around every time I needed a workbench or tool.

I've got a built Saturn V that has been sitting for several years waiting for a paint job. Several rockets that need repair, and beyond that -- I've got over 40 various kits. Not to mention lots of parts.

Guess I better work out a plan!

Originally posted by PGerringer
Jeez, 40 kits? Can I move in with you? :)

Thanks, I think, for the offer ... :)

If my wife knew how many kits were down there, I probably would need a roommate to share expenses ...

(I did tell her that the "sizable" collection of old Estes kits is doing extremely well -- much better than our other investments. Sadly, she will never see the proceeds -- they'll go up in smoke -- so to speak.) :p

Back