Happy News

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Shane and why would I take his ring?
:p

Heels for me?
Well there was this Halloween party a long time ago.......

:D

Plus every other weekend and the first Tuesday of every month....:rotflol:

Not so happy news.....
My spiffy, wonderful, perfect girlfriend may be no more.

:cry:

Long building problems came to a head on our one year anniversary the other night and right now I don't know if the relationship is salvageable. So, pray to whatever gods you may have, burn goats, or sacrifice B6-4's to giant apes, just do anything to help bring her back.

Not so happy news.....
My spiffy, wonderful, perfect girlfriend may be no more.

:cry:

Long building problems came to a head on our one year anniversary the other night and right now I don't know if the relationship is salvageable. So, pray to whatever gods you may have, burn goats, or sacrifice B6-4's to giant apes, just do anything to help bring her back.

I'm sorry to hear the bad news Layne... Just remember, it takes two. You obviously WANT it to work. If she doesn't, you can't beat yourself up over it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'll strangle anyone I catch trying to burn a goat!

Layne,

I'm pulling for you bud! My thoughts are with you guys at this time.

Remember, the true test is when things get rough. When you get through this, you'll both have a great apprecaition and understanding for one another; your relationship will even be deeper.

Hang in there . . .

Sorry to hear about this, Layne. Take care of yourself.

UPDATE:

Said piffy and great girlfriend and I are back together!
Whew....
Things still aren't perfect but we are repairing the bridges as we go. Special thanks to Troy for checking in on us after a long posting dry-spell. My gratitude to everyone for your support in this time of trouble.
You are a great bunch of fruits.

uhh..
NO!
I mean folks!
Yeah, folks.
That is what I meant.

:p

Good news buddy. Now play nice and get rid of the goats. The girls a vegetarian, remember!?

Great news, Layne. Now get back to creating some new cool rockets! :D

Mario

Seriously, though, I'm stoked that things are working out so well for the pair of you. Finding a woman that understands that men need hobbies other than them is awesome. :five:

Yeah, that's definitely a good thing! Good ones ARE hard to find! I went thru quite a few before I found a keeper!

My wife understands and supports the rocket stuff... she knows I need to tinker and she thinks it's cute, especially when discussing finances and the need to "allocate more appropriations to the space program" :lol: Then she tells me what those allocations need to be allotted to and why, and we arrive at a happy medium. She's glad I'm tinkering with rockets instead of frequenting a local beer joint or something :)

Shoot, she even sends me to Hooters with her girl-friends' husband so we'll be out of their hair so they can visit. Can't get much better than that! She realizes that I'm gonna look (she says males are very visual) and she's ok with it, so long as I'm going home with her:) She also reserves the right to drool over Sean Connery and Mel Gibson which is ok with me:lol:

Anyhow, understanding is a two way street and ya just gotta give a little to get a little... Good luck! OL JR :)

Layne,

You're too generous. All I did was shoot you an e-mail.

The bottom line is that Trudy and you are back together, that's all that matters. It's as I insinuated earlier, the true test of a relationship is during the hard times - not the easy ones. There's a direct correlation between relationship bliss, and the ability to forgive and forget.

Of course, that my wife's still struggling with that affair I had with Jennifer Anisonton, but that's a different story. . .;)

Of course, that my wife's still struggling with that affair I had with Jennifer Anisonton, but that's a different story. . .;)

You men are so naive sometimes. Did it ever occur to you that she feigns jealousy so you don't ask any questions about Patrick Dempsey?

Trudy is very sweet Lane...I had to post this pic from ST2008...she was gracious enough to pose and model your rockets...

TRF's 'kaycee' and 'rocketkyle' are looking on and smiling...

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

Careful... I think shes just into you for the free rockets... Like so many other women:rolleyes:

Jeff_in_AZ said:
... what should we do with the extra goats?

skycopp said:
Fire up the grill and grab some hot & tangy BarBque sauce.

[Homer Simpson Voice]
Mmmmm, baby back goat ribs....
[/Homer Simpson Voice]

Back