Happy New Year!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippen

Reaction score
Wishing you and yours a very good 2010!

We'll be in three places tonight: my boys will be on an all-nighter with their church youth group, my husband and daughter will be at our annual get together with families we camp with, and as I am still grounded after surgery, I will be staying home alone watching Battlestar Galactica. :pop:

What are the rest of you doing? Can anyone can top me for a less exciting New Year's Eve? Not that I'm typically the life of the party... ;)

I'll be watching Star Gate while Kathy sleeps (she has to get up at 4:30 to go to work...), so yeah, I'm right there with ya... LOL

Twilight Zone marathon on SYFI channel. My two favorite episodes coming up around 10:00PM.

Bouncing back and forth between the Twilite Zone marathon and the Three Stooges marathon.

Happy New Year!

Going on a northern lights tour with my son. I would like to wish everyone a safe and prosperous new year :)
Cheers
Fred

52 minutes to go until midnight in the UK, happily staying in watching TV with the wife. children upstairs asleep, all is good with the world. (Little girl been back in hospital again but she's getting better all the time) Happy new year everyone

Going No-Where, Sitting at home, eating soup, watching dvr recorded programs, news, and the ball drop in Times Square- on TV of course.

When midnight comes, I have some firecrackers leftover from he 4th. I may go ahead and burn my trash in the barrel, and toss in the firecrackers. :D

It's incredibly boring, but better than being on the roads around here! If the cops don't catch ya in one of 3 "safety-inspection" zones they typically set up around the town, you may hit the jackpot and get plowed by one of the more intoxicated locals!

...as of 6pm, I've already heard sirens on the highway 4 separate times...maybe 5.. OI!

Happy New Year!!!!! :D

I have been working on a Nurnberg Vostok off and on all day. The build is basically scratch. Not much in the order of instructions (not from Apogee) and I have been adding detail. I will try and post pictures later.

Twilight Zone marathon on SYFI channel. My two favorite episodes coming up around 10:00PM.

Bouncing back and forth between the Twilite Zone marathon and the Three Stooges marathon.

Happy New Year!

OMG " The Howling Man" at 8PM and "To Serve Man" at 11! The later containing the best line ever spoken in the history of TV!:snowman:

OMG " The Howling Man" at 8PM and "To Serve Man" at 11! The later containing the best line ever spoken in the history of TV!:snowman:

I'm with you and Sandman, the Stooges & the TS ! I rack my brain trying to remember the names of all the young actors and actresses who got there starts on these two shows just saw the Shatner episode with the gremlin on the airplane wing!:santa-smile:

Three Stooges Marathon, Red Green Does New Year's, and watching the ball drop. And posting online. Happy New Year's, everyone!

MarkII

Three Stooges Marathon, Red Green Does New Year's, and watching the ball drop. And posting online. Happy New Year's, everyone!

MarkII

RED GREEN!!!! YOU GOT RED GREEN!!!??? MAN!!! I love Red Green!!!! We don't get it here anymore! :(:(

AW MAN!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!! Is there anyway to watch it, like, Hulu or something? How about copying it and sending me one???!!!

AW MAN!!!!!!!! No Red-Green for me!!!!! MAN!!!! YOU LUCKY DUCK...tape! :D:D

DANGIT!

IT'S A COOK BOOK!!!!:y:

Never laughed so hard as a 12 year old when it was first on TV.

RED GREEN!!!! YOU GOT RED GREEN!!!??? MAN!!! I love Red Green!!!! We don't get it here anymore! :(:(
It was shown on one of our local PBS stations and it was truly epic. Sadly, I don't tape shows anymore, because my local cable company has automatic DVR. Harold, Ranger Gord, Dalton, Mike Hamar, Winston, Red and the gang at Possum Lodge all say "Happy New Year, Eric and Val!"

RedGreenCrew2.jpg

MarkII

BTW, Eric - check out the two photos in this post. Look closely at the rockets on the top shelf of the little bookcase in the back. Recognize that Patriot? :D

Terrific flier; one of the best in my fleet.

MarkII

BTW, Eric - check out the two photos in this post. Look closely at the rockets on the top shelf of the little bookcase in the back. Recognize that Patriot? :D

Terrific flier; one of the best in my fleet.

MarkII

Thanks for the wishes from the gang at Possum Lodge! I sure do miss em!:(

WOW! I hardly recognized the model. It looks great!

Thanks MKII- ok, gotta go light a trash fire to set of my firecrackers....Dick Clark still looks good! ....and I only 'thought' I was a tough trooper... go DICK!!!...Clark!

HUPS!

THe locals are already shooting off the guns...gotta load up 'Special-K' and join in the fun!

Don't worry...I never shoot in the air!

Gotta get my firecrackers ready too ;)

I had a nice but quiet evening. The only real bummer was when the four episodes on the Netflix dvd ended with a cliffhanger "To be continued". I decided that's what Amazon video on demand was for. :D I didn't even hear the crew come home after midnight. Zzzzzzz....

I'm going to pick up the teens in a few minutes and am hoping they'll hit the sack right away as no sleep and teenagers doesn't make for the smoothest sailing on the homefront. :bangbang: I have spicy roast beef for sandwiches to pull out of the freezer to feast on later. Should be a quiet day here.

Well, I started this morning paying vocal tributes to the Porcelain Throne....:caffeine:
Then I forgot my house keys when we went for a walk. Good thing I also forgot to lock a door. :bangpan:
Now were cooking a Blackened Salmon dinner, with scalloped potatoes, and broccoli floret's. This evening it will be our usual New Years game of Scrabble, with much cheating and retrieving the tiles from the cats, while watching/listening to the Vienna Philharmonic on PBS.

I slept in to almost 1PM - got up in time to watch Penn State pull out a nail biter , the went out to the diner for a corned beef sandwich. So the New year is off to a great start:happydeer::snowman::snowflake:

Back